For a large international ICT-client, we are searching for a Site Security Manager (SSM) to lead the security operations at a major logistic center in the area of Schiphol-Rijk
As a Site Security Manager you will lead a qualified team, which is responsible for providing the protection of the company's personnel, property and procedures. You will be working with Security Officers who are responsible for access controls to specific client areas. In this logistic center you will be assisted by multiple Supervisors, who will report directly to you. Together you'll act as a team and you will replace each other during absence.
You and your team will monitor important key processes of the client, respond to emergencies and investigate incidents. Furthermore you'll create documents, manuals, reports and records. You will report directly to the client's Security Manager as well as to your local Securitas Branch/Key Account Manager.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining security procedures to meet required Standard Operating Procedures
- Enhancing and maintaining the high quality of security services-you and your team are always audit ready
- Maintaining facility security requirements and implementing procedures for safeguarding property and customer data
- Participating in cross-functional and international teams to provide subject matter expertise and input into new facility planning to ensure adherence to safety and security issues
- Implementing Key Performance Indicators (KPI), tracking tools, scorecards and reporting methods in cooperation with the Regional Security Manager to enhance security team effectiveness and performance
- Meeting regularly with Client and Securitas management representatives for account reviews; while addressing any actual or potential problem, support of security planning
- Overseeing and participating in recruitment, selection, orientation, training, development and retention of the high caliber staff to ensure all positions are properly staffed, in conjunction with our recruitment center and Branch/Key Account Manager
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Dutch
- Affinity with the IT/Data security expertise field
- Affinity with a 'strong control' environment, explicit and direct communication on SOP and knowledge of risk analysis
- Experience with very demanding clients and service excellence, escalation procedures within a deadline
- Experience with Skype, conference calls, modern office software
- Experience with communication at all levels within the organization / chain of command way of communication
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Supervisor
- HBO Degree, or equivalent experience
- 'Beveiliger' Certificate and relevant field experience is an advantage
- 'Coordinator' or 'Kader' certificate is an advantage
- RSE or Iris Security management courses are preferred
- Proven experience in managing security issues on a regional geographic and scale, preferably in an international business environment
- Proven people management, day-to-day coaching, eye for employee welfare and experience with executing and advising our client on safety issues
- Flexibility is expected with respect to evenings and weekends
- 24/7 Available / Contactable in emergency situations
- Living within a radius of 100 km
Are you interested?
Securitas is one of the largest security companies in The Netherlands. As an employee you are the center of the Securitas company. As a Security Manager you will not only have the opportunity to specialize and develop yourself, you will also receive a salary in conformity with the market. Securitas accordingly has an extensive employee benefits package, including a lifestyle program, travel and insurance discounts etc.
An English CV and motivational letter are required when you apply for this job.